Belgian Singles Rally

Last year I saw a write up about the Belgian Classic Rally in the Gambalunga and thought that it would make a nice trip. I started making enquiries this weekend because I thought it was in June, it was last year. It appears that it may be next weekend and so I am in a bit of a panic. If it is and I can sort things out with the Cardellino I think I may drive down to it. If I do I will let you know and post some photos. Steve
steveindenmark2012-05-19 18:33:39

Good luck if you decide to go Steve. How far is it from where you live in Denmark?

I think it is about 650-700kms. About 400 miles, I think. But the weather promises to be good and if I leave on Thursday afternoon the traffic should be ok. I would stop the night in Germany somewhere and just come back on a straight run on Sunday afternoon. The cardellino will be in a trailer by the way Someone has already suggested I ride it to mandello next year. Steve

SteveThere are details in the events tab of the main website:-25 May 2012 - 27 May 201Guzzi Classic “oldtimer” weekend Guzzi Classic
organizes its 12th edition of their Moto Guzzi Oldtimer and Classic
Weekend for Moto Guzzi Motorcycles until construction year 1985. The
location is the same as all past editions, the “Orangerie” of the castle
of Lord Ribeaucount in Perk (Flemisch Brabant / Belgium). All other
motor and old-timer fans are welcome as visitor at no charge. For more
information look here. You can also email on info@guzziclassic.be

I decided to give Belgium a miss as I have just found out that Denmarks largest oldtimer rally is being held an hour away from me. The Cardellino is a 65cc and I am not sure whether to enter it as a motorcycle under 250cc or a moped. The rules do not clarify what a moped is. Steve
steveindenmark2012-05-25 07:09:28