Bellagio

Big, big improvement! It’s like a V7 with a bigger engine… Why didn’t Guzzi do that?I imagine it’d be pretty expensive to buy a Bellagio, throw away the tank and all the other bits, and replace them with the new stuff to make this bike. But if Guzzi made it like that from the start it’d cost no more than the standard Bellagio.

GZK6NK2013-08-30 19:49:37

just read this about the Bellagio a bike I particularly love, but can’t have one because of the lousy seat for my good lady … however, heard today from a source who shall remain nameless that Guzzi are coming up with a range of bikes including a V7 racer and a Stelvio lookalike with the Bellagio 960 engine !! We will wait and see , with bated breath

Hi ‘Stone’
I use the standard ‘gunfighter’ set for solo riding and clip on the ‘comfort’ seat for my good ladie’s pillion outings. The pegs are still a little too high for those with long legs, but she can now cope with a 100 mile round the wreakin type bimbles in the sunshine.

I have put a transcript of the possible news of a new style 940 bike in the Bellagio Banter thread, as we often hear these rumours, but it would be great if what you say comes to fruit as i’m sure they would be great sellers by virtue of the brilliant engine.

Fingers crossed eh?

I note with resignation the Bella lump is a candidate for premium-price variants, neither of which I can justify to the Banker or for my own requirements for that matter. Ho-hum.

Phil

http://londonbikers.com/news/24697/moto-guzzi-range-revamped-for-2012Was supposed to be here last year according to this article