Brembo rebuild master cylinder

Hi, is it possible to obtain a rebuild kit for a Brembo master cylinder (rear)?Graeme

This sort of thing?

I’ve just done mine, I got the kits for both front and rear straight from my local Guzzi dealer.

Which model are we talking about? Most are available from Motomecca Gutsibits etc. Give them a call.
I am guessing it is a Nevada 2002 as you are asking for a replacement m/cylnder in parts wanted. Not familiar with the small block brakes myself.
From the link above, from Gutsibits, they cover most models
Cali 2, Cali 3, Cali 1100 (1994-1997), Cali EV, Le Mans 1, Le Mans 2, Le Mans 3, Le Mans 1000, 1000S, Mille GT, 1000 SP, SP II, Spada 3, T3, T4, T5 (pre 1988), V35, V50, V65, V65 Florida, Lario, 750 Targa, Strada 750, 750 SP, 750T, V75 (4 valve), V50 PA, V65 PA, V75 PA, Nevada 750 (1993-2003 series 2)Don-Spada2013-05-14 13:43:55

Sadly not for the later bikes.Couldn’t get a rebuild kit for the EV despite trying dealers & suppliers in the UK, Italy, Germany and the US. Tonti era should be no problemBest of luckSteve

fantastic - thanks . . . Graeme

A-ha is this because it’s been decreed that Mr. DIY home mechanic is not allowed to touch them no more 'cause he’s not qualified?

try past parts
they rebuild and refurbish with stainless liners
master cylinder, calipers etc
01284 750729
unit 4 chase road
northern way industrial estate
bury st edmunds suffolk
IP32 6NT

Did you try Ducati dealers?Also some Honda parts are the same according to a post here some time back.

I don’t know if that post is still in the system, But I looked online and there are rebuild kits from Honda and other manufacturers and a list of Pistons seals and the like

Don’t know if this any help but a few years ago I had a rear master cylinder fail on my EV whilst touring down the California coast road and Munro motors in San Francisco rebuilt it whilst I waited might be worth a email to them they were Guzzi Ducati and Triumph dealers
Regards Keith

There is a guy on ebay offering a caliper rebuild service for the 4 piston calipers, may be worth asking him if he can do master cylindersCaliper rebuild