Breva 1200 - price reduced and further update - SOLD

Lovely red 2008 Breva 1200 with just over 17.5k miles on the clock. This is the 2 valve head model with the factory-fitted luggage which all locks off the ignition key. Also comes with rear hugger, front fender extender, cylinder protectors, Guzzi screen and heated grips. Avon Sprint ST tyres fitted only a few hundred miles ago and I also replaced the rear light as some LEDs had failed in the original one. MOT till May 2022.
Spare key, lots of service history and overall in good condition, though a bit of paint bubbling on one of the forks.
I got the bike earlier this year after a deal on my 750 Breva with a fellow club member and was fully intending on keeping it, but in the end it’s just too big for me so going back to a small block.
£4,000 ono. PM me for more pics and info if interested. I am near Warwick.
Mark
Price now reduced to £3,700 - see below
Breva with luggage.jpg

Im interested in the Breva. Could I arrange to see it please?

Im driving to Nottingham this Wednesday
Possibly in the evening?
Will there be anywhere light to see it properly?

Regards

Donal

An update on the details of the Breva, the bubbling paint on the fork leg has now been repaired.
Pics of before and after…
Bubbling paint on fork.jpg
Repainted.jpg
Unfortunately I can’t update the Gamabalunga advert, so apologies to anyone who has seen it in there and might be put off by that.
The bike is still for sale if anyone is interested.
Cheers
Mark

Whilst the cost of everything else is going up, I’m bucking the trend by reducing the price of my Breva 1200 to £3,700ono. Spec is still as above.
Please PM me if you are interested.

Good value. I would have had that if I had not recently bought my 1100

Hi,

Can you send some photos please?

daviedevs001@outlook.com

Cheers

Hi are you still looking for 750 breva- my 2009 black/silver 11500 miles for sale. London .
John

Just to clarify, following some confusion about the 1200 Breva I am selling, this is the 2 valve head model, NOT the 4 valve head version. So there are no issues with the well-documented problems about roller cams as there are on some 4 valve 1200 models.
I also replaced the rear light as some LEDs had failed in the original one, another fairly common issue with the CARC models. The bike also has a couple of Guzzi club/forum suggested modifications – an emergency start button fitted under the seat to bypass the weak starter circuit if it fails, and longer fuel hoses to allow easy lifting of the fuel tank without the need to disturb the fragile plastic tank connector.
For those not familiar with the 1200 Brevas, here are some of the features: surprisingly low seat height; multi-point digital fuel injection with no need for a choke; ‘soft start’ facility, which means you momentarily press the starter button then let go and the engine turns over by itself until it starts; single-sided swinging arm allowing easy rear wheel removal; superb ride and roadholding delivered by the pre-load adjustable front forks and single rear shock with pre-load and damping adjustment; and a very useful multi-function digital trip computer.
My bike is also fitted with a main stand.
Looking for £3,700.
At the time of posting, there is currently only one big Breva on Autotrader, and the same one along with two others on Ebay. None of these have the spec mine has to offer, so if you are after a big Breva for the summer please have a look at mine and see how it compares to what else is on offer, and PM me if you are interested.
Mark

Hi Mark,

Have you considered to put this in ‘Marketplace’ on the new Website for greater exposure?

Cheers Uki

Classified ad in the latest edition of Gambalunga has my Breva 1200 now going for only £3,500.
Just carried out an oil and filter change with genuine parts from Gutsibits, and it is MOT’d to May 2023.
Please PM me if you are interested.
I am near Warwick.
Mark

Hi,
Mark had an enquiry recently with regards to this bike, but is unable to answer directly. The bike has been sold last year.

Cheers Uki