Cali EV.i Clutch Conversion

Hi All, has anyone heard of a "single (plate?) clutch conversion on a Cali?
One of our members needs a new clutch on his 54 plate Cali EV.i and the person doing the job is having trouble finding a replacement.
I presume it could be put back to a standard clutch?

Anyone out there know about this and can shed some light?

I HAD THE ORIGINAL CHANGED UNDER WARRANTY IN 2005 WITH MOTO STRADA THEY PUT A NORMAL 2 PLATE IN

There is or was an American single plate conversion kit, plus hydraulic actuator, 50% chance of getting the “bad” version of the clutch plate tho (disintegrates), but if still available have to order from the states however long that takes plus shipping plus import duty.

So in all likelihood more trouble than it’s worth.

I fitted a RAM single plate clutch to a 75 T3 Cali about 12 years ago . The flywheel was alloy with a steel insert ,still going strong ( ask Clive Drake ).
Now, is this the make of clutch folk are claiming "disintegrates " They were made in Italy I remember .

RAM that was it.

There is or was a good friction disc, and a ‘bad’ version. Memory is hazy but when I googled RAM last, this came up in American forums.

OK, I now know this particular Cali EV.i came with a single plate clutch as standard from new. It was called a series 1 clutch. It was NOT a conversion.
Does anyone know if this can be replaced with a more standard (I.e. available) clutch?

yes it can be upgraded to a twin plate, GUTSIBITS has them in ther online shop,