confusing electricity on G5

Ive had the new starter/cut out switch apart tonight and there was a bit of water in there also more in the supposed waterproof connector further down the line so hair dryer out and given them a good dry, sods law now the starter switch wont work so will have to have another go tomorrow night, the coils are 6volt as suggested so will work my way from the starter.

Does the starter motor turn over? If so then it is nothing to do with the starter motor or the starter button. You said at the beginning of this thread that you have no spark, if that is the case it is a problem between the ignition switch and the coils, including the kill switches on the way. The starter motor is on a different circuit to the coils and spark plugs. I do not understand why you are looking at the starter button unless there is a kill switch in the same unit.

Starter and kill switch in the same unit initially starter switch worked fine as i could turn the engine over even tho it would not start having taken the switch off and hopefully dried it it now wont work so more investigation this eve just posted so people didnt think i wasnt grateful for the advice

No problem, good luck with the search