Copdock Bike Show - 4 Sept 2022

Hi All, The Copdock committee have invited us back for the bike show on the 4th of September, so I’m making a call out for people to help out on the stand. We’ll need to set up the evening before, get some bikes on the stand for the day, man the stand during the day & pack up after it is all over.
I’ve requested a club pitch and put a call in to the Guzzi club for banners and some other stuff. We all had a great day last year so if you can help out in any capacity give me a shout out and I can keep you in the loop as things get organised :astonished:
Cheers, Andy.

1 Like

Hi Andy, is that Sunday 4th Sept? If so I will be on my way to Mandello.

https://eastangliancopdockbikeshow.co.uk/ It would seem so!

It’s a shame you’ll miss it as it is usually quite something as bike shows go!

Show-off !

I should be free that w/e Andy, so put me down as a likely helper.

1 Like

Hooray! I got confirmation from the CCMC today for the club pitch and a fist full of bike passes to make us all official . . . :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am not going to Italy after all, so may see you at the show.

Hello Andy

Can you provide timings for when you would like people to attend

I believe you have to set up Saturday night but what time do you want people to arrive

I’m planning to try and get there at 14:00 on Saturday to set up, they want us to get all the bikes on site for the stand by 09:00 Sunday as they don’t want us riding around after the gates open for the public

Did you say that we could camp overnight? And what bikes are going on display?

Yes, camping on Saturday is included, the bar and food will be available on site too.
We have a double pitch like last year and we easily got a dozen bikes on that. The Norfolk branch are planning to be there too but don’t worry, we can fit you in!

Good to see all of you happy campers there :+1:

A jolly good time was had by all - 'specially after Evie started doing the bacon rolls !

1 Like

It was nice to see that Ipswich Council cater for all with their facilities!