Dellorto Carb Manuals

Hi to all, Just a line to anyone who maybe interested. Eurocarb have reprinted two Dellorto carburettor manuals, “The Carburetor Manual” and " A Guide to choice and setting of Tapered needle Motorcycle carburettors" Just finished reading them both and found them very informative and I can now understand how my VHB carbs work. The cost is approx £15 for both. Checkout www.dellorto.co.uk if you are interested. And I swear on my Big Ends I have no connection to them!!!

Ordered bit more bedtime reading
thanks for the link

Are they updates on the ones we can download from Greg Bender’s website?http://thisoldtractor.com/gtbender/dellorto.htm

“Dell’Orto stopped printing these a while ago but eurocarb ltd. have commissioned a re-print”

So probably not, just (?) reprints of something out of print. On actual real paper an’ evryfink.

I got the “A Guide 1”, it is good, also is how I learned all about 'em and could build my VHB’s to pristine-ness.

I Have bought both of the books very good quality very good drawings colour coded so you can easy see the differance between fuel and air etc
top marks Euro Carb