Heated grips or heated gloves v85tt

I found the Oxfords tended to sag and one time triggered the kill switch in the middle of nowhere. Took ages while freezing my nuts off tracking that one down. With the Turbano’s, much better all round. No sag as they are supported on the bar ends

1 Like

I use both, I’ve installed Daytona heated grips to my V7 and have Furygan Blizzard heated gloves. The gloves use rechargeable batteries or an optional cable can be brought to connect to the bike.

Daytona grips on Amazon

MCN review of the Furygan gloves

1 Like

Those furygans look nice, although im liking the brown merlins, price is holding me back. Should i wait whilst the summer to buy winter gloves :thinking:

2 Likes

Ensure you excede 900 miles before you have the bike serviced. The service warning light is illuminated at 900 miles even if youve had it serviced just beforehand

1 Like

it’s the same for every service, best to wait until the light is on. I’ve had to go back twice for a light reset. free of charge but still, waste of time to ride up there and back. the actual reset takes just as long as it takes to get the seat off, plug the PADS in and press some buttons. in and out in less than 5 mins.