info wanted on Guzzi tours

Has anyone been on one of the official Guzzi organised tours ?
Any feedback welcome, thanks in advance.

The Ones around the factory ?
They are rather good, but its better when the entire factory is open for the G.M.G. you get to see everything, including the wind tunnel and bits of the old race track, where Carlo is buried backing on to it
and you can eat in the works canteen
there is also the workshop where Carlo designed and built his first machine, that is a little distance away but well worth visiting

Thanks, but I meant the Guzzi organised ride out tours .

they usually organise one at the GMG, I have ridden on a few
but I dont know about any other tours

Check the internet for Moto Guzzi Experience 2023 for a listing of Factory supported tours. I last went on one in 2019 he Mandello del lario tour which involved four days touring around Lake Como and staying in a hotel each evening in Lecco. The tour culminated in a ride in to the factory during open day. All in all it was a very enjoyable and professionally run experience clearly aimed at introducing the bike range to a wider audience and gave a great opportunity to try the Guzzi range whilst exploring the wider Lake Como area - “try before you buy”. I came home having had a brilliant experience, made a lot of new friends and a week after returning I bought my first Guzzi , a V85TT in Kalahari Rosso colours , which I had seen for the first time on the Mandello production line.

1 Like