master cylinder rebuild kits ?

can you get rebuild kits for the brembo handlebar mastercylinders or do you have to buy new ?, my EV needs something doing.

john

Try Motomecca. They have a sale on for club members, see back page of Gambalunga. 15% discount for club members.01202 823 453.Other spares suppliers are available

their website doesn’t recognise the words master cylinder in the search box, it’s recently been revamped but it’s no better than before.If you click on the brakes section you get 23 pages to search through all models mixed up, useless.

john

Try the old fashion method, give em a ring in the morning, you will find them very helpful.I think it is this one you wanthttp://www.motomeccaspares.com/products/item.php?pid=260

many thanks Don will give them a ring with that info.

john

Oh dear oh dear! Image links have borders around them to show they’re clickable links, but shouldn’t have, as it spoils the page design. Sloppy

I always phone for spares from Mecca OR Corsa, It is far too much hassle to trawl through their listings, I did have an old list but of course it is well out of date now