Nevada Classic Shocks

Actually, it did shock me! 3000 miles round Europe with no problems. Excellent! Except, one of my rear shocks emptied all it’s oil on the floor. Oh dear. So, the question is, where can I get replacement shocks that look even vaguely like the originals. Guzzi shocks are £280 per shock which I am not prepared to pay, Hagon shocks won’t fit under the plastic body work (as far as I can work out) and I can’t find anything else (oh, IKON seem to be the same as Hagon - no long leg between spring and top eyelet). Anybody got any suggestions?

Cheers

Phone Hagons and discuss your problem. All I have heard from them is good.

IIRC for my Cali Hagons were £119 a PAIR for the bog standard ones!

I agree call and speak to Hagon brill shox for a Guzzi after years of Koni dial a ridea I am sooo very very impressed with Hagons, failing that speak to the usual breakers…NBS/GUTSIBITS/REBOOT

Spoke to Hagon. They suggested the ‘upside down’ shocks. They really don’t look right. I’ll try some breakers.

Hi, I have been looking for shocks for my T3. Just a thought, tonight I found some universal ones looking very similar to originals on www.feked.com/Might be worth a look.I haven’t tried them yet myself, as new shocks would show up all the surrounding shabbyness, still hoping for some second hand ones from Beaulieu autojumble next week.

I have a shabby pair that I bought cheap off ebay hoping they would fit my little Stornello but are too big and chunky for a 125 single, they will make the rest of your bike look wonderful I paid a tenner for them, 325mm eye to eye. Any good for you?Shocks

Pair for sale on ebay if any good for youShocks

jordan kors motorola clutch exploring slightly more completely underneath the particular conclude statistics all of us discover a few confident symptoms,Michael Kors Bags
It will require the particular Maitre p Savon (soapmaster) a pair of several weeks to generate Marseille Cleaning soap. The particular best components (mentioned above) are generally warmed to get twenty days to weeks around vintage cauldrons. Know-how transferred with the years can show you into the soapmaster the proper second for you to put the particular concoction straight into open up pits when this gradually hardens.
MK can be a high-end brand who has accumulated the prime quality reliability. Elevates including the CFDA Woman’s Way Designer on the Season around 1999, the particular CFDA Mens Type Developer on the Season around the year 2003 plus the CFDA Childhood Being successful Reverance this year have demostrated the world the reason the particular MK’s michael kors shoes outlet series can be michael kors hamilton tote sale a push to get thought to be. Jordan Kors i believe usually takes michael kors glitz watch a new operations part within the structure coming from all objects.
Track down and also indicate roof joists for the roof and also for the medallion if you work with screws for you to support (required with most of plaster roof medallions and in addition with polyurethane roof medallions above thirty inches). Indicate and/or defend wires and also plumbing contractor as appropriate in avoiding fasteners going through these people throughout setting up. DrillDrill and also countersink (1/8 in. deeply greatest extent. ) attach pockets to get increasing screws. michael kors amber moccasin As well,michael kors sale, drill down the particular heart target or perhaps roof medallion’s heart target as appropriate.
Einer der besten Ans? tze fr michael kors tonne tote eine authentische, erschwingliche Concepteur-Handtasche erhalten zu Ziel, ist pass away saisonale revenu Alternatives d’assistance zu Affordable michael kors aviator sunglasses Bag speichern. To stay mit dem Style and design und Stil, Sports activity,michael kors handbags sale, Developer jeder rapide muss Freisetzung eine Auswahl frische une Concepteur-Handtaschen a der mindestens Mal zwei expert Jahr. Aus diesem Grund living room vorherigen Concepteur-Handtasche Kollektionen werden au Verminderte Preise serum? scht.
It can be evident of which how much Air flow Jordans obtainable will never be quite high although when you are on the web and also discovered a new horribly made site that markets Nike boots and shoes you might without michael kors mk5038 difficulty be capable to deduct the product or service staying purchased can be a bogus if your site states have michael kors hamilton sale got tons around investment and also promote these people for a small selling price. Whenever all these tennis shoes and also continue on sale made his or her selling prices somewhere between fifty and also $70 michael kors satchel bag on the other hand, based on the particular variation they might move seeing that substantial seeing that $300+ and that is a new instance on the Air flow Jordan III. A different much more evident method to area the particular bogus is definitely whenever they utilize word of mouth look-alike within the subject, in case you read the internet so that you can acquire items then you definitely have got really discovered items that www.michael kors.com said to get replicas associated with objects which have been typically high priced, it is extremely typical for you to listen to in relation to replicas within the bag and also bag sector; the following exact same notion is very much bridging above and also invading the particular boots sector