New member in Preston

Hello, I don’t own a Moto Guzzi yet but I’m looking for a Breva 1100/1200 to replace my trusty old 1995 BMW K75 RT which I foolishly sold last year.
I am hoping to find some tips on what to look out for when viewing a bike prior to purchase. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the Club. I’m sure some of our technically minded guys will be able to help you.

Cheers Uki

Thanks Uki, I’m going to see a potential bike later this week. Its done 34000 miles which doesn’t seem too much for an 2007 bike with an 1100cc engine.

Welcome. I’m just North of you, in a village 4 miles NW of Carrnforth. Had my V85TT about 18 months (and 10k miles). My first Guzzi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Grahame, good luck with your search!

Hi Grahame, I too live in the Preston area… The Pennine Branch meets monthly, for breakfast meetings at a former pub in Blacko, ( halfway between Nelson and Gisburn)… They are a knowledgeable, friendly bunch, and would be willing to point you in the right direction, regards bikes old and modern … Venue details / times, are on this forum, “Branch Details” … Next one, Sunday “LUNCH” 1pm, Jan 15th…Maybe see you there …? Regards, Tony

1 Like

Thanks Martin, will let you know how my bike search goes

Thanks for the info Anthony. Looking at a bike in Blackpool tomorrow. Will try to make a club meeting when I’m on two wheels again.

Evening Grahame.
Mario Stefanelli from Newcastle under Lyme has a Breva for sale at a really good price.
Have a look on MGCGB for sale page for details :+1::blush:

Thanks Steve, I’ve had a look on the for sale area, but can only see one Breva for sale in Stafford. Am I looking in the wrong place?

That will probably be the one. Look on Facebook for Mario Stefanelli, he is a Guzzi Club member :+1::blush: