New Member, Yate, South Gloucestershire

Hi All,
Thanks for letting me join your club. I needed to loose a little wait so part ex’ed my R1200GS for a V85TT and really happy with the change. A totally new experience.
I ventured up to the Guzzi meet at the British Motor Muteum with my son on his Suzi V-Strom 650 and we both had a great day out.
I am looking forward to meeting a few more of you.

pop across to the Oxford section if you feel like running a few miles on the bike
Yartay is not far, you will enjoy the crowd, I think there is also a new section around Stroud, but i lost the link to them, I am to IT what a horse is to needlework

Hi Raphael, thank you for your kind invitation. I might well gatecrash at some point. I look forward to meeting you all.

Hi Mal . Our daughter has just moved to Yate and likes it very much .
I am in Downend and ride aV50 .
Off to a rally near Porthcawl this weekend , but next weekend there is a club rally at the Lower Lode near Tewkesbury. Come and visit for the Saturday and im sure there will be a few V85 tts there , as they are very popular .
Cheers

Hi Raymond, thanks for the invitation. I will try to join you there for the Lower Lode Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be kind for the weekend.

The Lower Lode is a week on saturday .
Its the weekend the clocks go back.
It should be the last rally of the season , but fool that l am , lv’e booked one for the third week in January too .
Cheers.

Welcome Mal, I hope you enjoy your change from the darkside (BMW) :space_invader:

So far, so good :+1:
:grinning: