Show us your Le Mans

As the headline says, lets see your Lemons.
Here’s mine.

3 Likes

I don’t have one, so here’s my slightly modified Spada instead!
B243B5CF-8D39-4DD6-A667-31152E648DE3.jpeg

2 Likes

Here’s mine. Pic was taken in 2013 during the V Twin weekend. We had a run out to Haynes motor museum which I unexpectedly wound up leading, slightly haphazardly!

South Somerset-20130825-00441.jpg

1 Like

3 fer 1
fairings.jpg

3 Likes

Imgur

Uncommon colour scheme on this factory 18” front wheel 1988 Mk4
The original forks were a real mish-mash of components and very soft, it’s currently got some uprated mk5 forks fitted

1 Like

Imgur

Standard clip-ons have been tweaked to give a much better riding position for me with Suzuki mirrors you can actually see behind with and later mk5 left hand switchgear, Tomaselli throttle and Aprilla right hand switch, 13mm master cylinder which works a lot better than the Magura original :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh, and it’s just been for a little ride out with 3 other friends on Guzzi’s and arrived back home today, it does run very smoothly on the Super 100+ E5 you can get all over Europe :sunglasses:
Imgur

1 Like

Seems a popular spot for a picture.

1 Like

Le Mans 1000 work in progress but not for the purist.

This is my 1980 le mans II that I have had now for two years. It’s a great bike so much fun to ride.

1 Like

On a day trip to Camber Sands.

1 Like

My LMV. It’s had a hard life with some POs and will be a running project.
Some nice bits including Tardozzi rear sets and Tomaselli bars for a less aggressive riding position.
The heads have been skilfully gas flowed at some point & I’ve just had new valves, guides & springs fitted. Goes wel!

3 Likes