V11 Scura replace rod bush's

Hi,
In reviewing the MoT history on my V11 Scura an advisory that crops up some years but not others is ‘play in the reaction rod’ [Part #: GU01358840] on the rear wheel. I guess I need to replace the bushes! Any advice on where to source new bushes and how to remove old/fit new would be appreciated.
Many thanks, Noel C. :sunglasses:

I always use Fowler’s of Bristol for spares now Corsa Italiana has gone . they have an online parts catalogue for most models with upto date prices and availability . if the parts are in stock I have received the parts next day even when i have ordered parts in the afternoon by phone . Great service

Hi 8VE,
…and I think that is going to be my problem!! Fowlers web site show both the tie rod and it’s alternative as ‘no longer available’!
I can see myself having to go further afield or finding a local engineering firm that can refurbish.
Thanks for suggesting Fowlers, I’ll keep them in mind for future needs.
Rgds. Noel C.

Got me fincsing about me own now.

I nicked this off the V11 LeMans page a while ago - MOTO GUZZI V11 REACTION ROD WITH SPHERICAL BEARINGS
They are american so measure everything in inches . . .
This mod was reported as a success with full suspension movement available and no binding due to the lack of rubbery compliance so, if you find anyone to machine up the bushes I’ll take 4 :sunglasses: