Wire wheel small block

There’s a V50 on ebay with wire wheels fitted. A few have asked if this is possible, well yes it obviously is. The engine, and I presume, the swing arm are off a Nevada, rear disc on the left side. Small block cafe racerEdit - link corrected!
Don-Spada2014-08-24 22:56:32

is it an illusion or does the front wheel look smaller?

Hi Sherlock. Yes if you look real close at the listing, it is a 17" front, presumably that came from the Nevada as well.

yeeuk its bad enough destroying Italian styling by making it into a cafe racer but to compound it by fitting a top box !!!I shall speak to the Pope about this !!

[QUOTE=Don-Spada] Hi Sherlock. Yes if you look real close at the listing, it is a 17" front, presumably that came from the Nevada as well.

[/QUOTE]

cannot get listing to come up :frowning:

I have corrected the link above, or search for item 291225440778

I had thought about wire wheels at some point during my build but have to say I think the standard rims suit the looks of the bike better…all subjective of course!

Standard Nevada fit is an 18"" rim. My '95 has an 18", and the twin discs, exactly like the V50 above. Does anyone know whether the twin disc spoked front wheel was an option, or standard fit for some years? My Owner’s Manual - printed in May 1991 - mentions only the single disc.