1973 Eldo rally bike

Due to serious health situation, I have to sell my beloved Eldo rally bike. This is not for financial reasons, but purely health related!

So what is for sale? my Eldo is a 1973 American import civilian model converted along the lines of an American police bike, police dash, police bars (not fitted at this time) police foot rest and side stand, and including the very rare Band M friction siren, possibly the only one in the UK, and even rare in the USA. separately these can go for $2000. it also has YSS shocks fitted

Originally an all white bike, but I have had the tank and side panels recently painted to red, as I have another white version! I have also had an alternator conversion done using the scrambler cycles conversion, and have fitted a Greg Bender wiring harness, and also new switch gear, although the switch needs connecting in the headlight fuse panel.

The bike will also come with so spares and tools, including a spare set of rebuilt VHB29 carbs ( newly rebuilt VHB 30’s fitted) also fork seal tool and rods to pull stanchions. and other parts.

I will add pictures later this week.

Bike is in Reading, price is fixed at £6500

Is this still available?

S23

Sorry no, I am hoping to get one more summer of riding if I can.

I can’t edit or lock the post, and not allowed to delete it either??