1993 SPADA 3 for sale - SOLD

Reluctant sale of this grand old machine which while not immaculate carries it’s age and 106.000 miles well. It’s previous owner for 14 years cared for it well and subtly upgraded it with Electronik Sachse ignition, Bosch alternator and Hel brake hoses. I’ve owned it for just over a year and added span adjustable levers , EBC HH brake pads and rebuilt the rear master cylinder. I was probably being a bit ambitious buying it in the first place but my advancing years and worsening knee problem mean that pushing it around , either astride or alongside are getting a bit fraught and I have bought something smaller and lighter. Comes with some spare bodywork and other parts, Official workshop manuals and spare parts list, original sales brochure and a copy of Guzziology. £2000 ono

Message me for more photos.

2 Likes

What a beauty! Hope it finds a good home.

1 Like

Has the bike sold
Ken

Thanks for quick reply As the add says 106k I would have to organise a courier if I bought it and I am in Lancashire
So what would be your bottom line for the bike as I would be going through it from top to bottom
Ken

£1750 would be absolute rock bottom. Here it is en route to the November Essex Branch meet.

Could you give me a phone number to discuss the bike a little further
Prefer to talk to someone rather than emails
It’ being 73 (old school)
Ken

I have sent you a personal message with contact numbers
Regards Pete B

This machine has now been sold