2023 mandelo???

Is there a trip to mandelo planned this year? Its on my bucket list before i croak.

Same, not sure when I’ll get to do it but it’s one of the few things left to do off my list!

If you want to go, then go!
I went by myself in 2015. I prefer to ride alone anyway, and it’s easy enough to find people to have a beer/meal with in Mandello if it’s the open weekend in September.
Ian

2 Likes

Solo is the way to go long distance. No restrictions, stop when and where you like, alter route randomly. Since I went solo the closest I get to a group tour is to arrange to meet someone at a place at a general time. Friends tend to camp up for a few days. I only stay the night.
Ride safe

3 Likes

Hi Tony, I’m planning on going, been twice by bike in small group and loved it.
Planning on going this year if you interested :hugs:

I wouldn’t mind going this year , I was in Italy in 2019 , but would love to go to the Mandello factory .

I’m going in early June to scratch an itch that should have been sorted last September.

Here is all the info about this year’s “Open House” Moto Guzzi "Open House", Mandello

Cheers Uki

Hi Davy, are you still planning on going to the Openhouse this September. Are you travelling on your Bellagio, or have you changed your bike?
I am hoping to visit for a day as I will be spending a few days up the coast in Bellano.
Jimmy the Hawk

Hi Jimmy, I am still going but combining it with a hol so now going in my van.
If your there I’m sure the club will have a big meeting in a bar/restaurant on the Saturday like last year.
It really is worth going to as the atmosphere is buzzing :grin:
Gordon

does it make any difference going to Madello 2023 on the Friday or Saturday?
Do you have to pre book a factory and museum visit?
Any other advice gratefully received.
Thanks James

Hi Jimmy,
All change!!!
I’m now going on my Bellagio.
Are you still going?
Tel 07753684128
For a chat
Gordon

Yes Gordon I still hope to attend for one day travelling by train. I will give you a call tomorrow if it suits if not during the week.
Is there a time that suits you.
James