2024 Breakfast Meets & Yorkshire Tours.

A series of informal breakfast meets and tours in the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds at the Seaways Café, Fridaythorpe. YO25 9RX. Website: https://seawayscafe.co.uk

They start at 9.00am and usually finish around noon.

All Buell/EBR and Moto Guzzi enthusiasts are welcome.

Dates:
Saturday April 27th
Saturday May 25th
Saturday June 22nd
Saturday August 10th
Saturday August 31st
Saturday September 28th

Onsite overnight accommodation is available. Riders from as far afield as Scotland have taken advantage of the accommodation to attend the breakfast meets and tour East and North Yorkshire.

Using Fridaythorpe as a base, distances to coastal attractions etc.

Bridlington = 22 miles
Pickering + North Yorkshire Moors & Railway = 23 miles
Scarborough = 25 miles
Flamborough Lighthouse = 27 miles
Goathland + North Yorkshire Moors & Railway = 36 miles
Robin Hood’s Bay = 41 miles
Whitby + North Yorkshire Moors & Railway = 43 miles

NYM Railway: https://www.nymr.co.uk

Free guided tours are available to riders who aren’t familiar with the area. These will depart Seaways Café at 11.45am and return to the Café around 4.30pm.

If you would like to book a place on a tour, please email chris.jessop @ ukbuellgroup .co.uk stating which date and attractions are of interest.

Event webpage: 2024 Breakfast Meets & Tours | ukbuellgroup.co.uk
April 27th Facebook event page: UK Buell Enthusiasts Group Breakfast Meet & Tour, Saturday 27th April.
May 25th Facebook event page: UK Buell Enthusiasts Group Breakfast Meet & Tour, Saturday 25th May.
June 22nd Facebook event page: UK Buell Enthusiasts Group Breakfast Meet & Tour, Saturday 22nd June.
August 10th Facebook event page: UK Buell Enthusiasts Group Breakfast Meet & Tour, Saturday 10th August.
August 31st Facebook event page: UK Buell Enthusiasts Group Breakfast Meet & Tour, Saturday 31st August.
September 28th Facebook event page: UK Buell Enthusiasts Group Breakfast Meet & Tour, Saturday 28th September.

Reminder, the first Yorkshire Breakfast Meet of the year is on Saturday. We’ll be at Seaways for around 9.00am.

Unfortunately I can’t make this one Chris. I am still in the US. I know some of the branch are going though.
I have posted an event on our Facebook site

1 Like

Chris, many thanks for spreading the word.

We hope you’re having a great time in the USA!

Thank you to everyone who attended the first Yorkshire Breakfast Meet of 2024. Report and images: 2024 Breakfast Meets & Tours | ukbuellgroup.co.uk