4 shires meeting

Hello there this is Gill from Three Counties branch. I think it’s a good idea for a meet up. I hope you can send the the details to me when all is settled so I can put it on our branch FB page, I don’t get on the forum very often and unfortunately Alan doesn’t use social media or the forum and relies on me for the info. I am sure there will be some of our branch who would be happy to have a ride out to meet with you all. Most of our branch tend to be lone riders and don’t tend to ride out together very often. Although we do attend rallies throughout the year.
Gill

1 Like

Thanks for this Gill, I’ve looked at your new meeting place and it’s not too far so I might have a wander over when it gets a bit warmer…

If we get anything organised over here, of course I will let you know!

Thanks

S23

1 Like

Just in case you’ve not seen it, there’s a Guzzi meet in the Cotswolds on Saturday 15th June: Moto Guzzi Enduro Meet, Saturday 15th June. - Rallies & Events - Moto Guzzi Club GB Forum

1 Like

Sounds good I’m in Pershore so can get to the Droitwich meet but will certainly drop in at a Stratford/Camden meet.

1 Like

the Stroud lads used to meet at some hipster place , but that closed, I did suggest a few nice places in the area that do good food tea and coffee, but they didnt have silly names or were not places to be seen at ? pity really

Hi mate, all suggestions gratefully received? How are you feeling now?

thinner !!!
going into hospital on tuesday for a month
I will look like Kojak when they let me go !!
this is a fantastic place, you have to fight your way past all off the wrinklies, the eating area is at the back, never had a less than perfect meal there, and the roast lunch is wonderful
only point to watch, is where you park your bike, lots of stupid old people in large powerful motor cars ! one old gizzard drove his SUV through the main sliding doors !!!

also if you want a more basic menu then the cafe at the camping shop is ace
i get my ratchet straps there

if you are between stroud and birdlip, then this pub does lovely food, it does get used by the walkers, so often the car park is full but the pub is empty
proper real fire
mad dog
and quality food

1 Like

Thanks for these, I’ll check 'em out.

:crossed_fingers: hope all goes well for you - the Kojak look ain’t too bad :lollipop:…anyway, no-one can see with your lid on!

2 Likes

Another Swindon Guzzi owner here, coincidently named Andy and a HGV Driver! Watching with interest…!!

1 Like

How does mid-March sound for first meet? Piston Club? Any other suggestions?

1 Like

What a coincidence. Hoping to get out and use my bike this year, be good to meet a few like minded people.

2 Likes

Will drop you a line when getting out and about, with the Guzzi…

1 Like