Accumate eyelet leads on a griso

Has anyone fitted Accumate eyelet leads to a Griso for easy charging?
If so, how did you route the cable?

All wired up, but looks like I’m going to have to open the saddle every time I want to use the Accumate.
Anyone got any suggestions for an alternative routing?
Also interested in finding a route for a SatNav cable.Â

Hasn’t the griso got the wiring for the Satnav already in the wiring harness on the Stelvio 1200 sport and Norge the Tom Tom connector is cable tied near the head stock
Regards Keith

I’ll have a look! Didn’t know that. Thanks!

No, it doesn’t. Lol

Just did a bit more research and you should have a Tom tom connector under the right hand tank trim It will be cable tied to the main harness so probably not easy to see, It took me two attempts to find the one on my stelvio
so keep looking Regards Keith

Only on the 1200 8v Griso. Old 1100 didn’t have it.

Thank you! That’s great. I’ll have a look.

Thanks!

Found it! Thanks Keith.

I’ve got various RAM mounts from other bikes, but they all sit the tomtom too high. Do you know of a mount that will let me set it lower, right in the middle of the bars?

Glad to be of help, have you looked at the genuine Moto Guzzi offerings or possible touratek ,sw mocheck not sure if spelling is correct
Regards Keith

I’ve got various RAM mounts from other bikes, but they all sit the tomtom too high. Do you know of a mount that will let me set it lower, right in the middle of the bars?[/quote]

I had a RAM mount made for my Norge by Telferizer. It was the first he had made for a Guzzi Norge so it was a sort of made to measure. He is very responsive and keen to get it right. Google Telefrizer and get a quote if it is too high then just say no thanks.
ram mount.jpg

Thanks. Had a look, and have gone with a company called Techmount.
Will post a pic when it arrives.
Thanks for the help!
All the best,
Iain

I had a RAM mount made for my Norge by Telferizer. It was the first he had made for a Guzzi Norge so it was a sort of made to measure. He is very responsive and keen to get it right. Google Telefrizer and get a quote if it is too high then just say no thanks.
[/quote]

Very neat. Have gone with a Techmount, as the RAM mount I have just sat the unit up too high. Also, I think I can leave the base unit securely fixed, and just add or remove the SATNAV alone with this new mount. Will post a pic soon.