Another question about monza paint colours

Last time I posted a topic about my V50 monza 1 colours it sounded as though there might be a few out there with fairly origina Monza’s. My question this time is what colour is the swing arm?. Some photos I see have an almost cream colour whereas I always thought it would be metalic silver. Just trying to get it as close to original as I can. Any pointers gratefully received.

Thanks

Martin

I should also add that I have an old ratty early nevada with a similar creamy colour swingarm

Mine was a very pale grey colour.
Ian

Mine is black, but has been resprayed - looks nice though

Mine had the remnants of a pale creamy colour before I stripped it but dont know if it was original, however I cant imagine anybody voluntarily painting it that colour. Strangely my recently acquired replacement gearbox from an imported Japanese V400 was also painted this colour so I have to assume its a factory original colour. Its the first time I`ve seen a painted gearbox in anything other than black. Various pictures on the web show many colours but some do seem to be this odd creamy colour

CHRIS P

Thanks all

Not sure what to do. May keep to Silver. Can’t quite get my head around the cream or light grey but I think I know what you mean. My Nevada gearbox and engine is this cream colour which I assume was original. The swing arm was aluminium on this one.

Who knows?

Thanks all the same