Anyone know an exhaust company called Gazelle ?

I was trying to contact a company called Gazelle, or maybe Gazelle Powerflow, which made exhausts.
They were located somewhere near Cardiff but seem to be out of business.

Would anyone know if they were taken over or maybe merged with someone else and are now trading under a different name ?
Apparently they made great exhausts that would fit my old Yamaha.

The Gazelle Exhausts I knew was based in Rhoshill near Cardigan, Wales. It was owned by a South African, Brausch Neimann who was an interesting character with a background in motor racing. He made a bespoke one-off exhaust system for my Daihatsu car many years ago - probably back in 2007/8. He did mainly make bike exhaust systems though and advertised in the motorcycle press. A couple of years later he told me he was moving to France and taking the business with him. I just looked him up on Google and it looks like he runs a Guest house in France now.

1 Like

Thanks.

Looks like I’ll have to cross that option off the list now.

Or maybe not.
I’ve found that he may still be in business, although he is 84 years old now.

https://www.angloinfo.com/poitou-charentes/directory/poitou-charentes-motor-service-repairs-restoration-257

They made a pair of exhausts for my Mille GT many moons ago. I did speak to a chap at Cardigan some years ago regarding making a s/s exhaust for a car. He said he was very busy refurbishing Minis. He actually remembered making my Mille exhausts when he worked for Gazelle. It was not the usual bike they had in so he remembered it.

1 Like

Thanks.
Yes, I tracked the company down to a small town in France. Not sure if they are still in business though.