Biker moron

You sound just like my wife :confused:

Well I made a subtle posting on his you tube thingy
Boy is he an angry little chap
bit of a snowflake methinks, and rather full of himself
he made some very unkind comments about me, oddly questioning my sexuality bothers me not one bit
in fact nothing bothers me so Kept baiting him until he gave up
I do hope his insurers pick up on it, as I know some companies have monitored postings on you tube
an old workmate got called in for a chat following his 2 wheel stupidity
I have him on my watch list now
oddly I know the area he rides, I shall look out for him when down that way

He will be easy to spot, he will be waving his arms about and standing beside his bike that will be laying down on the road! :smiley:

What a muppet

What a total pillock!! Idiots like him give motorists the justification of hating motorcyclists/bikers. I only managed to watch a few minutes of the vid, but most of the “incidents” were either non-existent or were of his own making, due to the way he’s riding. Hope he gets bored with bikes soon and ceases to be an annoyance to other road users.

It looked as though he was going out of his way to put himself at risk just to make a point about how bad car drivers are. Worrying how many comments about the video are positive, given how badly he is riding. Hilarious that he dropped his bike though…

Hi just seen the video and he does seem a candidate for the next hospital bed. I think these on board cameras are a bit like throttles in that they can work both ways and that in this case it shows the guys lack of road sense.

it will make it easier for the Police and the insurance company when he crashes into something
I recall another muppet with massive testicles, racing on a public road, until the road exceeded his skill level
the courts viewed the evidence from his on board camera and used it to prosecute him
both him and his new mate had their day in court

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/shocking-footage-shows-biker-crash-1058261

are they mates???

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/company-director-jailed-fitting-laser-jammer-range-rover-giving-speed-cameras-finger-084853574.html

Excellent:
After the case, Traffic Constable Andrew Forth said: ‘If you want to attract our attention, repeatedly gesturing at police camera vans with your middle finger while you’re driving a distinctive car fitted with a laser jammer is an excellent way to do it.

Hill was jailed for eight months and banned from driving for a year ¶
‘It’s also an excellent way to end up in prison.

Natural Selection at work again, thanks Mr Darwin!

Have a like.

surprising how little he turns his head to look ?