Good Morning,
Can anyone suggest a source of new front brake disks for a 1981 V50 Monza?
I’ve been quoted £130 each so far, which seems outrageous.
It’s for the right-hand side looking forwards (mine is bent).
Thank you.
Good Morning,
Can anyone suggest a source of new front brake disks for a 1981 V50 Monza?
I’ve been quoted £130 each so far, which seems outrageous.
It’s for the right-hand side looking forwards (mine is bent).
Thank you.
Stein Dinse have them for 89 euros. I guess carraige would add another 25/30 but still cheaper than quoted.
Are these any good for you?
Hi,
Thanks for the link to the eBay item. They look different to mine, so I’ve asked the seller to confirm dimensions etc.
Regarding the Stein Dinse company, I couldn’t find what I need on their website. Does anyone have a link to the exact product? (I’ve sent them an email anyway).
Thanks.
According to Gutsibits the earlier V50 and later are different, but it does give you a list of other models that use the same discs. Part number 19613335
https://gutsibits.co.uk/pr/TheShop/index.php?q=BRA31380&f=d&Model=13&search=SEARCH
Just mind the offset if they look similar-but-not-the-same, different offset can make them unusable for you. Ask how tall are they when flat on the table.