breather pipes

Glad to hear that you got the pipes fitted. I guess you used a Jubilee clamp or similar at the rocker cover end. Was the fit OK? Keep me posted on performance. The first Norge set have been in use for about 6 months now. I hope they last at least as long as the OEM pipes. Cheers Phil

sadly I used proper bunny ear clips :smile:

Hi Brian, interesting did re-use the original bunny ear clips or new ones. The wall thickness of the pipes is increased by 0.5mm and I thought that would increase the OD too much for the original bunny ear clips. Did you come right with the clutch slave cylinder set up? I sent you a mail but I have a feeling it did not arrive. Cheers Phil

I used new clips, just picked a size that slid on nicely. The only one where I used a jubilee clip was the large diameter on on the breather container - didn’t have right size in the box :smile:

Thanks for the feedback Brian.

Hi all,
I still have a number of sets of breather pipes in stock in the UK that can be used on the Stelvio, Norge and 1200 Sport models. If you are busy working on your motorcycle during the winter months it is well worth replacing these rubber pipes before they perish and leak oil over the engine. Contact me on skinnershome@telkomsa if you are interested. Cheers Phil