breva 1100 altering the digital display ?.

My 1100 breva has the switch gear with the mode switch to alter the clock display, the display is in the chrono/battery/menu screen and i would like it to show the milage/mpg display but i cannot  work out how to get it there, can anyone give me step by step instructions ?. My manual only shows the switchgear with the 3 position  switch to do this, no use whatsoever.Â

JohnÂ

If it’s like the 1200 sport, once you have set the 3 position switch to the position you want (think its “mode” for playing with the functions)you can then scroll through the menus by pressing the square button just in the front of the switch cluster on the left. With your hand on the bar you can reach with your forefinger . Press repeatedly to scroll, and then when you are on what you want, press and keep depressed until it selects. It,s a bit like. Digital watch function, can be frustrating if you go past the option you want and have to go all the way through again, but it.s not too bad once you get the hang of it.Â

Surprising how many options there are with it.

Hope this helpsÂ

JimÂ

Sorry jim my switchgear has none of the switches  you describe  they are replaced by the one mode switch whitch slides horizontally  to select menu etc.

johnÂ

At least you’ve got the correct time now John !!.

Thanks sutty

How accurate is your fuel mpg reading? I’ve just refilled my Stelvio after 244 miles and I’m getting 50mpg when measured with actual litres used. The mpg readout was averaging 52.something over the same tankful.

I’ve always thought these would be notoriously inaccurate!

Jon

I’ve got a Breva 1100, with a LH switch cluster like this: (Pic from Service Manual)
lh cluster rear.png
On the front of that same cluster, is this carefully-hidden button… took me days to find it:
lh cluster front.png
Is this what yours looks like?

It’s the little square button at the bottom of the pic, which toggles between menu options on the display.

No I’ve got the other type of left hand switchgear

John

MENU FUNCTIONS ARE SCROLLED THROUGH BY MOVING SELECTOR TO RIGHT OR LEFT AND CHANGED BY PRESSING WHEN IN LEFT (OR RIGHT) POSITION.
 YOU NEED TO BE IN TRIP FUNCTION (1 OR 2) THEN YOU CAN MOVE MODE BUTTON TO R OR L AND SCROLL THROUGH TRIP, TRAVEL TIME, CONSUMPTION, MAX SPEED, AVE SPEED
GOOD LUCKÂ