Breva 1100 headlight not working

I’ve had a 2005 Breva 1100 for nearly a year and I’ve just noticed the headlight isn’t going on main beam. The passing light/flash switch works. From what I’ve found online it could be the relay that’s the issue. Problem is, which one is the headlight relay? and are all the relays located under the seat or are some hidden elsewhere.?
I’m based near Dunfermline, just in case there’s anybody in the vicinity that can offer advice .

Any and all help much appreciated as I’m a first time guzzi owner

Hi , relay should be under seat , could be bad connection also, l/h switchgear a possibility, as is multi plug connector, a squirt of wd in the switch always worth a try !, also near Dunfermline , can have a look some time that suits, cheers, John

Thanks John. I’ve just been out on the bike and making “technical adjustments “ or “wiggling things about” seems to have fixed the lack of illumination :grin::grin:

All part of the “character” !, fingers crossed it’ll behave now !

Had the same problem on my Cali, the wiggling won’t last long, In my case it turned out to be a temperamental relay, best get a spare relay in stock as the problem in my experiance will return