breva not running quite right

Hi any Breva 1100 owners out there ever experienced a problem where the bike momentarilly stops pulling? almost like a fueling fault or a split hose its mysteriously appeared over the last couple of days and isn’t always there. most noticeable if pulling hard in second or third. more throttle seems to cure it so does momentarily letting off. it’s got me stumped but it sure is disconcerting 1/2 way through an overtake. any ideas gratefully received.

Tom

When was the last time you changed the fuel filter?

good point would have been about 3K miles ago thanks for the suggestion. I’ll let you know how I get on

thanks again

T

Any hose issue in there and you’ll be parked up. Shouldn’t be a filter issue after 3k miles come to that. Was the replacement you put in all metal construction?

I’m guessing you’ve got no diagnostics messages showing.

HI yes the filter is all metal construction. not been too well for the last week need to get the tank off and have a poke around in there I think. thanks for the suggestion.

If you can get to a dealer who has the diagnostic computer system they will be able to plug it in and possibly give you an answer.
Where do you live.