CANCELLED Italian Wheels Day. 16th September.

15th August, message from the event organiser, Tracey Lippett:

Dear Italian Wheels Day Enthusiasts,

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the cancellation of the upcoming Italian Wheels Day event scheduled for September 16th, 2023. Despite my excitement and dedication to creating a memorable experience, the event unfortunately cannot proceed due to low pre-booking numbers.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those who were looking forward to joining me for a celebration of Italian automotive excellence. I truly appreciate your interest and support.

For those who have already booked their tickets, full refunds will be processed promptly. Please allow a few business days for the refund to reflect in your account.

While this particular event cannot take place, I remain committed to the spirit of bringing automotive enthusiasts together. I’ll keep you updated on any future endeavours and events.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Tracey Lippett

Event Organiser

Italian Wheels Day

1 Like

How difficult is it just to give the location of the museum/event?

15th August, message from the event organiser, Tracey Lippett:

Dear Italian Wheels Day Enthusiasts,

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the cancellation of the upcoming Italian Wheels Day event scheduled for September 16th, 2023. Despite my excitement and dedication to creating a memorable experience, the event unfortunately cannot proceed due to low pre-booking numbers.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those who were looking forward to joining me for a celebration of Italian automotive excellence. I truly appreciate your interest and support.

For those who have already booked their tickets, full refunds will be processed promptly. Please allow a few business days for the refund to reflect in your account.

While this particular event cannot take place, I remain committed to the spirit of bringing automotive enthusiasts together. I’ll keep you updated on any future endeavours and events.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Tracey Lippett

Event Organiser

Italian Wheels Day