Chain drive Guzzi?

Forget the singles and earlier twins, spotted on eBay is a chain cutter that appeared on my Moto Guzzi search, if you search on the item description you will find it fits all Moto Guzzi shaft drive bikes too!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264438711517?ul_noapp=true

Beats packets of pasta any day :wink:
When I saw the heading I thought it was something about the Magni chain drive conversion. I never worked out if it was truth or urban myth.
Steve

Doesn’t fit a Cali 3 according to the compatability check and they don’t go back as far as my Stornello!

:smiley:

This yet another in the eBay auctions for useless stuff, like rear disc brake pads for a 1974 750s, some even note them as right hand side! Apparently there is an error in the Brembo database, but still suppliers keep on trying to sell them. I think I will have to put an auction on for a spirit level bubble, and just send an empty envelope to the winning bidder :smiley:

Excellent ! Just what I need for my 850T. I see it will work on my BMW twin too. :smiley:

Reminds me of a Mike Harding joke. As a green novice at his first job, was sent to the stores for a new bubble for the spirit level.
“Do you want a round 'un or a square 'un?”
“Er, he said a square 'un.”
“That’s a shame. We did have a square 'un this morning, but somebody dropped it and knocked all the corners off”