Hello All,
Does anyone know where I could get an 850 GT California chrome rear mudguard please?
Thank you!
Hello All,
Does anyone know where I could get an 850 GT California chrome rear mudguard please?
Thank you!
Hello
Do you have an old one that you could get repaired and re-chromed?
Best wishes Chris
Hi Chris
Thanks for the message. Do you know somebody that could rechrome?
Best Rob
Rob
Where in the country are you?
Hi Chris,
Sorry for the late reply. I’m based in Warwickshire.
Hello, unfortunately I am in Essex and so my contacts would not be of much use. If it is chromed mild steel then it would be possible to get it shotblasted, welded up and ground/polished smooth and re-chromed. If it is stainless steel omit shotblasting at the start and the chroming stage at the end.
There must be decent body repair shops in Warwickshire, maybe someone will be along soon with some advice.
Failing that then try the usual second hand spares outlets, Gutsibits or Reboot spares.
Best of luck
Chris
Classics and Chrome in Hinckley (close to the Triumph factory) did an excellent job for me on a silencer that i made for one of my bikes.
Unit 8 Hinckley Business Park Brindley Road Hinckley Leicestershire LE10 3BY
01455 637921