Club Patches

Hi All,
When out in mandello in ‘22 I was asked by folks we met to trade club patches at the time I wasn’t a member of the uk club and didn’t have anything but my own saltire stickers to trade with. I am planning on heading back over this year, are there Scottish club patches available ?

2 Likes

There are. The Scottish branch of MGCGB have their own website and you will find tee shirts etc there.
Google should point you in the right direction.

That’s info that might be usefully added to the relevant section in ‘Branches’ on the MGCGB website, perhaps?

2 Likes

Glad you have raised this topic.
Have just been on the Scottish pages. Aside from clothing are there any Guzzi/Scozzese patches or badges to be found?

Worth asking them. Branch regalia tends to be a mix of the easier to sell (tee and sweat shirts ) and things that are requested.

1 Like

Good idea Barry. I’ll mention it.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply’s
I had a look on the Scottish website and there wasn’t any patches or the like. There didn’t seem to be a forum hence the contact here.

2 Likes

Is there a Contact section on the website? Also worth looking for activity in the Branches section of this fine forum and for the Scottish Branch contact in Gambalunga.
If you have no luck please let me know and I’ll mention it to Scottish Branch colleagues.

I sent a t shirt and badge to the mandello club a couple of years ago. I’m sure it’s on display in their clubhouse

1 Like

I took a selection of stickers and enamel badges from the Staffies along with key fobs, patches odds and sods from MGCGB. Despite the regular arrival of such stuff they were well received. I visited in July rather than September so there was less “competition”