This is a last call for Sunday’s MGCGB Devon Branch rideout. With wall-to-wall sunshine in the forecast there’s absolutely no excuse for not getting the old bike out and joining us at Strawberry Fields, Buckfastleigh, just off the A38, at 10am for a 10.30 start. Richard is leading this month’s ride and word is he’s giving the Ambo a rest and will be showing off his new V7 Stone SE. The route, as always, remains a closely guarded secret, but Uncle Tom Cobley might be spotted along the way, as might Romeo and Juliet, before we end up at the Castle for lunch. All riders welcome: don’t be shy – come and join the family!
1 Like
I plan to be there for my first Guzzi ride out! Looking forward to it and the “guaranteed” good weather. See you all on Sunday.
Sorry Piers, I can’t make this one as we’re booked into an archery shoot all day. I will be along - all other things being equal - for the club lunch and the rideout in May. Have fun and ride safe ![]()
Bob