Club Rideout - Sunday 19th of July 2026.

I’m not organising this one so I wont post too much further, this is just marker to remind people its on! Hope to see a few of us there, and maybe the weather will be a bit less brutal. In the heat I have definately been picking my times to ride and times to shelter from the sun.

1 Like

I’m hoping to be along. Don’t forget to post the start place and time for us non-FB-using riders :+1:

1 Like

Tired?
Listless?
Irritable?
Depressed about the football?

Put your cares aside and join us on Sunday 19 July for a Dartmoor Dawdle under the expert direction of Tom, your ride captain for the day. We meet at the Fox Tor Cafe in the heart of Princetown at 10am for a 10:30 off. The route is – as usual – a closely guarded secret, but it is suitable for riders of all abilities and all capacities, and will take in a variety of superb scenery and end at a delightful lunch spot, from where riders will make their own way home. The forecast couldn’t be better – sunny and dry, but not sappingly hot, and with a cooling northerly breeze. Recent rides have included Guzzi club members from Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset, and non-club-members from all over – we’re not fussy, everyone is welcome – so do come and join us if you don’t have a pressing excuse not to!

1 Like

Thought I’d post this here - 12 bikes and riders on the branch rideout, on a temporary stop at Bere Ferrers. I think we had 13 bikes and riders at the start but one of the bikes/riders had to divert for a previous engagement.

1 Like