Colour Codes - Cali 1100 Special 2000/2001

I am getting a replacement front mudguard re-finished for my Cali Special. I am struggling to get clear colour code info from the web. Do any of you have this information (factory colour codes)? The specific colour I want match is the matallic blue on what is a blue/silver machine.
Any help is appreciated.

As you say, there’s very little info about Guzzi colour codes to be found out there. The Dutch guzzi club does have a database and lists colour codes, but it just comes up with a Guzzi part number which is no use to anyone.
RS bike paints are another possible, but they only list white pearl and yellow for the 2000 Cali Special.
Your best bet would be to take it to a car paint shop that can do a colour match if you take in a side panel for them to work from.

1 Like

I gave up and will go with the paint shop colour matching tech.

2 Likes

as someone once observed in one of the many “paint codes” threads (sensibly, I thought): if you’re only painting one part, even in the unlikely event that you source the exact paint/shade as used in the factory, that colour likely won’t match your paint which (now) has 20-40 years of sunlight and general fade.

good luck, and enjoy!

2 Likes

I was a bit self-conscious of posting a paint-code query as I assumed there would be loads albeit a quick search never gave me much on Cali paint.
Next, I’ll ask a tyre preference/miles on a set/pressures question. Can’t possibly be many of those!? :roll_eyes: :thinking:

1 Like

ask about oil, mate (o;

1 Like