Cornwall Branch Monthly Meetings

The venue for the meeting planned for 17th August 2022 has had to change because once again the Hawkins Arms in Zelah is not open on Wednesdays. So for this meeting we will return to the Highwayman in Dobwalls at the usual time of 7:00pm. I am open to offers on a new west of county venue ideally in the same sort of area as Zelah and with good road connections. See you all at the Highwayman on the 17th. Cheers Danny

Updated Cornwall Branch Meeting details. Both meeting venues have changed for 2023. The even month West of County meetings will shift from the now closed Hawkins Arms, Zelah to the Two Clomes Inn at Quintrell Downs, Newquay, TR8 4PD starting from April 19th at 19:00. The East of County venue is now the Halfway House on the A38 at Two Waters Foot, Liskeard PL14 6HR. We will hold the first meeting of the year at this venue from 1900 on the 15th March. Looking forward to seeing you all again. Cheers Danny

1 Like

I have updated the meeting places on the website. I am looking forward to summer when I would like to come and meet up with you all! :+1: