Essex Branch meeting 16 July 2023 - Weatheringsett

2023 is the centenary of BMW boxer engines and motorcycles. The East Anglia BMW Club have invited us to their event at the Mid Suffolk Light Railway, Wetheringsett, near Stowmarket IP145PW.

Its open from 10am until 4pm, entry is via a donation to the Railway. There is a band, cafe, shop, museum and real ale pub plus local motorcycle shops as well as unlimited rides on the steam train.

This should be a good day out - we’ll aim to find each other for our normal 1pm meeting. Love Evie

BMW Club Event | Facebook

1 Like

Just a reply to pop this one to the top of the page.

That only works for a couple of days!

Essex branch goes to Suffolk! I hope there are a few local Guzzis at the meeting as both Suffolk branches are no longer active.

I notice that the destination for this meeting is shown as St Osyth in Gambalunga as I received my copy today. Please be aware that there will not be a meeting in St Osyth on 16th July as the venue has been changed to Weatheringsett in Suffolk.

1 Like

It was a really good meeting at the Railway Museum - lots of bikes, great little cafe and we had a ride on the steam train. Thanks to Andy for arranging this one x