Essex Camping 2024 - date confirmed 7-9 June 2024

Essex Camping weekend 2024
I’ll post booking details later, but it will be on Friday 7th to Sunday 9th June 2024 at the Star Inn, Steeple, Essex (it misses fathers day which would be on 16 June) xx
Love Evie x

3 Likes

Thanks Evie, I have just updated the branch map and was wondering if any venues had been discussed for 2024? Also are we going to meet at Christmas this year for a meal?

Best wishes Chris

ESSEX BRANCH CAMPING WEEKEND

7TH TO 9TH JUNE 2024

WHEN AND WHERE?

The camping weekend will be held from Friday 7th to Sunday 9th June 2024 at The Star, The Street, Steeple, Essex, CMO 7LF.

WHATS PROVIDED?

Its very informal and there is no ticket required - but you must book a pitch or room with the pub direct - see details below. They’ve set aside the left hand side of the campsite for us xx The campsite is strictly adults only over age 18 so no children I’m afraid.

I will set up my big tent again to use as a communal meeting space - I have booked a pitch with Electric Hook Up so we have an electricity supply so will I will bring an electric kettle, water, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits, cakes etc so you can pop in and get a cuppa whenever you want. I’ll bring some spare mugs in case anyone forgets theirs. I’ll set up extension leads too so you can charge phones etc etc (bring your own leads). The campsite has really nice showers and toilets.

We will organise a run out somewhere on Saturday - details to follow later. We will have a band as well 🙂

HOW TO BOOK:

Telephone the Star at Steeple on 01621 772646 to book a pitch direct with them. TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE GUZZI CLUB.

GIVE THEM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

Your Name

Your Telephone Number

Number of nights you are camping

Tell them if you need Electric Hook Up

Book a table for an evening meal on Friday and Saturday night

HOW MUCH IS CAMPING OR THE B&B?

Camping is £15 per pitch per night (pay when you arrive). Electric pitches available at extra cost - enquire direct with the pub.

Ensuite Rooms including continental breakfast are available at £75 per night.

No breakfast available in the pub, but don’t worry, we’ll provide you with a sausage roll/boiled egg and tea/coffee in our tent/clubhouse.

I think that’s all the information you need but let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing you all then, love Evie and the Essex Guzzi Group xx

I guess that is a no then!

Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year X

Hi Chris, Merry Christmas to you too - we didn’t get chance to organise a Christmas meal this year but the meeting just beforehand was nice nonetheless. Hope you have a good New Year, love Evie

I’ve booked for Steeple, see you all soon

1 Like