Exhausts what do you think

I had to get the balance pipe welded plus change the fixing screws for the chrome covers also what do you think of the stupid springclips very cheap and nasty had to replace most of them.

my friend derek ( the other one ) has had to weld the balance pipe also ? clips and screws , std stuff waiting to rust

Hoping to replace my standard Cali silencers with a set of Audace cans the standard ones are just to quite and weigh a ton also binned the stupid snorkels on the air box to let more air into the air box.

The Audace ones are bloody heavy Derek. If you got the one I replaced (via MoTech) then you may have to do some surgery to the mountings. I rather battered them to free off the “slip on” silencer. As it was a replacement for cosmetic damage I wasn’t too bothered at the time.

Don’t worry I’m used to doing surgery on guzzis i have been doing it since 1980 I’m just getting to old to do major work on them.

I also had a prowl around the front end of the Audace yesterday when cleaning up the man cave. The screen will not fit without some modifications methinks. I haven’t yet taken the headlamp holder off to check clearances but just offering up suggests some interference with the lamp. More anon…

Go for it get the grinder out and the satin black paint couple of cable ties jobs a good one sorted.