Fiesta & Fun Guided Tour in Spain

I have two places on a guided tour in Spain from the 16th or 19th of June to the 29th or 30th of June. We already have 2 Moto Cuzziz on the tour. It starts from Santander. 16-19 is in the Picos and then we will take in the Sierra de la Demanda and Sierra and Parque natural del Alto Tajo on the way to Albarracin. We will attend a major fiesta in Burgos, ride great roads and eat good food. Pillions get a 75% discount. Cost is my guiding and admin fee plus expenses which with 2 more participants will be between £6-700 per bike. You cover all your own costs though I will book the hotels in advance. I do have two ferry tickets reserved on the 19th of June from Portsmouth to Bilbao and return on the 2nd of July that could be used for this tour OR may be available separately. This is a bespoke tour by Vida Aventuras (Duncan Gough) and will be unique in the places we visit off the beaten track, the people you will meet and the adventures you will have. There is the option for some offroad experiences. Contact me at duncangough001@gmail.com