First meet 7 March- Avon Inn Avonwick

Well its been a long enough winter break but its almost at an end. Our first lunch/meet of the year is on this Saturday starting at 12 and I hope to see you there. I have managed to ride both the V7 and the Breva pretty regularly through winter, though the rides have been shorter and the meals longer! Heated gloves have been a revelation, as have my new waterproof trousers that are pretty good at keeping water out. Who would have guessed. In the last few months have told a few people about the club and maybe a few will turn up. Funn 122 miles yesterday - must have crossed the Tamar 5 or 6 times.

All the best,

Scott

Hi Scott, sounds like you’re doing better than me - I’ve tucked my bikes away this winter :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: I can’t make this meet as I’m helping my missus with her craft stand at a local market, but I may be able to make one or two lunches and runs out later.

All the best, Bob

1 Like

I am correct in assuming that there will be a meeting this coming Saturday? The 4th April

Yes Peter, first Saturday of the month, meet at the Avon Inn, Avonwick, TQ10 9NB, at noon. N.B. Saturday is 4 April.

1 Like