Fish n Chips Ride 16th Decemeber 2023

After the successful giro di Rutland and by popular request, you are invited on the next ride out on Saturday 16th December 2023. Open invitation to all.

The ride is to Sutton On Sea for a Fish and Chips lunch and some fresh sea air. :cold_face:
For those wishing to go direct, the target destination is The Dolphin Restaurant, 26 High St, Sutton on Sea, LN12 2EX.

Rendezvous point for those leaving from the southern part of the County is McDonalds at Spalding 11am. Estimated run time of 1 hour and 20 minutes and about 50 miles one way.

Put it in your diary

As always at this time of year, weather permitting.

RSVP

Thanks for organising this outing to the seething metropolis of Sutton-on-Sea. I enjoyed every minute of our time there and our journey to our destination. The natter and laughs made the journey back, worthwhile.A novelty of this trip is that it was (as I have mentioned on the branch fb group) the first time I’ve been in a chippy with someone who has haggled over the price of cod and chips.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Damn good ride.
Pleasant company and fish and chips. Yum yum.
That run back was a pain with the low sun straight in the eyes. Riding one handed with the other as a visor was fine until going into a bend.
Maybe we’ll have more joining us on the next run.