Forum traffic...

Me neither :bulb:
Steve

nor me :open_mouth:

Have a like for that gentlemen…

After all the ups and downs Kate we are still here :smiley:

+1 Chris.
Steve

Doesn’t anyone think encouraging videos would be a good idea? I’ve tried all ways and failed, modifying the BB code, referencing YouTube, hosting a vid myself… I don’t think it can be done. Unless I’m just inept? Facebook makes that so easy, just about every forum makes it easy to upload videos (except this one). Seems the [VIDEO] tag is deliberately disabled?

Seems most people struggle with images, too. Can’t the forum allow a direct upload of HD images?

We do realise it’s 2018? So, can’t be a space issue, as space is basically free… or is this forum hosted in North Korea? :slight_smile:

Jon

Hi Jon and thanks for your questions.
It’s all possible when resources allow.
As you will know from other forums depending on volunteers is a limiting factor.
What may appear to be a reluctance to change, develop and innovate is simply doing what the club can within its limited means.
The comparison with Facebook is interesting. I can only guess at the development cost of FB and the time and resources dedicated to its facility.
Hope this is useful if not satisfactory
All the best
Steve

Perhaps Jon mite like to take it on…

Pictures can be uploaded.

I put my pics on facebook, then link them to this forum, not sure if you can do the same with videos

Edit Doesn’t look like you can or at least, I can’t!

Test to see if I can post a picture.
CA0EF6DD-26A2-4684-A2A5-280FB7057854.jpeg

Its a low quality picture anyway, but is there a size limit?

Pictures can be imported from facebook

I’ll have a play with that.
Thanks.

Photobucket still works for me, although I have had an email from them recently asking for £119!

Jon, do you remember those two silly students who re discovered the silent ‘p’ in bathing two years ago.
You are now sounding like them.
Most people on here have met Karen and Kevin, have seen their ridiculously over weight Spada (based on a 6*6, not a tank) and realise they are very lucky to have their major accident where they did and not 100 miles further down the road in the outback.
Some may also remember the original Guzzi Overland, Martin Harvey (I think) who took a MkI Lemon round the world.
He took the uneccassary plastic off, gave it wire wheels and a T3 handlebar and lowered the compression with an extra base gasket.

Oh yes?

Oh yes

Expect a ring on the doorbell any minute :laughing:

Correction $99.99 per year, it still all seems to work on here…