Gamabalunga hard copy?

I recall a question in the survey asking if people read Gamabalunga online. I don’t - I hate reading magazines online, much preferring to read them while eating breakfast :grin: I did request a hard copy when signing up. Is there any intention to produce a print copy again as I’ve now missed the last two?

1 Like

Gambling mag just received my gambalunga hard copy thanks very good read can’t wait for the next copy ( free gift ) ?

Dai - I think you maybe need to check with Chris Judd (membership secretary) to make sure your preference for the printed version is correctly logged. Like Paul, I got my Sept/Oct edition a couple of days ago. Ian P

I’ll do that. I suspect I’m one of those who Chris said had opted for a hard copy and then got moved into the wrong lane.

Dai

Also ask for the back issues you have missed

Best wishes Chris