Gold V100s Wheels/Alloys.

Good Evening,

New member here. Great club/forum and really looking forward to many happy years of Moto Guzzi ownership.

Recently ordered a v100 mandello s and i was wondering if anyone knows if you can order gold wheels through Moto Guzzi or does Moto Guzzi have a paintcode that you can get a powercoater/painter to match.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cant find stockist or info on how to get these changed. Only thing on the bike i want to change. Otherwise perfect bike and cant faukt a single thing!

Keep up the good work and great to be part of the group…

All the best!

Elliot

Hi Elliot
You can order them through a guzzi dealer as I did when I had my V100s, I bough the wheels, 2 new TPMS sensors and had Mich Road 6 tyres fitted. Had them fitted to the bike for a very short period before removing them and selling then to a club member for his V100s and selling the bike to another club member. The wheels are quite cheap around £600 or there abouts its all down to currency exchage at the time.

why did you sell the v100?

I have had the complete V100 range Standard V100, V100s and the naval one. V100 standard someone I now wanted ione but didnt wont to pay New OTR so we did a deal. V100s was a buy back as it had issues from new, wouldnt start and kept cutting out when changing gear. Issue on the hard start was a resut of the air gap been to big on the crank sensor MG were aware of this issue and had a number engines re quality checked and recitfied but appoears mine missed the extra QC. The naval one againnsomebody wanted it for his lad so again a desal was struck. Im currrently running ther V7/Corsa with a few mod parts on.

what did you think of the michelin road 6 for handling and wet weather?

i got metzler road tec 01 last time which have been great on road but obviously no use off road.

undecided what to get next