Handlebar risers - info req'd - 1200 Sport

I have been looking for some handlebar risers for my 1200 Sport (2011) and all the ones I have found so far on line don’t give any dimensions as to the bolt centre distance, so I am reluctant to buy. I have potentially identified that BMW ones have the right bolt centre but I need to investigate more.

I have seen quite a few bikes at the V twin this year such as Brevia’s that have risers and I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction to obtaining some?

I gather that I could change my handlebars to Aprilla Mana bars or possibly Renthal Fatbars as an alternative

Thanks in advance

http://road.renthal.com/shop/road-products/road-handlebars/road-bar-mounts

Thanks for the link, the site does not give the dimensions between the clamp centres (i.e bolt distance on an individual clamp) and my Sport does not have the large central bolt as shown in the web site picture.

I think I may have found something that has some room to adjust for various widths, so I will investigate this a bit more

Thanks again

Hi All
An update I sourced some risers from Amazon UK for £27 not quite what I am looking for but I could at least confirm from the pictures on Amazon that they would fit.

I also found that I did not have to change any cables, all I needed to do was add a little more slack on the front brake hoses by loosening off the plastic chrome retainer on the bottom yoke (bottom triple clamp)

If anyone sources some risers without the scalloping effect then I would be interested in knowing where to get them from

thanks