Hello from Pembrokeshire

Hi all ,
I just bought my first MG and I am waiting on it being delivered at the moment , the dealers are still waiting on their shipment arriving with them , I have bought the V100 Mandello and some extras .I live down in Pembrokeshire South West Wales , so if you are in the area give me shout , and we can meet up and go for a ride , or if there is anyone in Wales (for now) who fancies a meet up let me know , and maybe we can hook together , the name is Rick by the way .

2 Likes

Welcome to the club. Have a look at our Branches here on the forum or on the Website. There are two very active ones in Wales.
Cheers Uki

Thanks Uki will do .

Yes always someone about two meeting a month , mid Wales and South wales, look forward to to seeing you at the Baffle Haus . Ofr one of the other meets

1 Like

Hi Rick,

I am from Haverfordwest and I have a Moto Guzzi V7 Milano. Although my time is quite constrained, myself and a few friends sometimes go for a ride out on a Sunday morning (if the weather is clement). You would be welcome to join us. If you are interested send an email to mev@markvin.co.uk with your phone number and I will text you the next time we go out and can arrange to meet you somewhere.

Mark.

2 Likes

Hi Mark , thanks for your reply ,that would be great pal thank you , I am still waiting on my Guzzi coming from the dealership at the moment , but as soon as it does I will be in touch , I am only up the road in Milford Haven .

I’m over in Bridgend but do ride over sometimes, will message you if I’m down your way :+1:

2 Likes

Hi Davey ,

Please do , I would be happy to meet up with you anytime .

Well I am officially a member today , I received my membership card and number , 2 magazines , 2 stickers , a sew on patch , and my yellow hanging new member alert .

Picking this beaut up Friday , it came into the dealers today

2 Likes

hi rick,
love your choice of bike, i wish i could have one myself.
on the first sunday of each month there is a moto guzzi gathering at the Bauffle House between Abergavenny and Pontypool. There are also loads of bikes at Abergavenny bus station and the Owls Nest , Llandovery most Sundays if the weather is good. enjoy your new bike.

1 Like

Hi Hank ,
Thanks for letting me know , I shall definitely try and get up there some time soon to meet some of you , I met Gwen today at Swansea M&P who also told me about it , and how busy it gets , I will look forward to coming up there , and thanks for the compliment on the bike .